the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > UK Reptiles and Amphibians
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what newt is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurencechown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what newt is this?
    Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:53pm
Hi ive got some pictures of a newt that i found today. How do i upload the images cause when i press insert image it wont let me choose i file from my computer?
Iowarth View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 10:12pm

Hi there

It is best if you now use the "Post Reply" option at bottom left of this post.

Click on the green image icon. At bottom left select the "Choose" button to find the image on your PC and then select "Upload" (also bottom left)

The image will then upload and will appear in the list above these. Simply click on that image and it will appear on the right. Click on the OK button at bottom right and away you go.

It may be that you were unable to load the image initially as all first posts have to be approved. Regrettable, but this has proved essential as an anti-spam measure.

All the best, we look forward to seeing your newt.

Chris

Chris Davis, Site Administrator

Co-ordinator, Sand Lizard Captive Breeding Programme (RETIRED)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic