the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > UK Reptiles and Amphibians
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weather Blues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weather Blues
    Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 9:42am
So we get a few days of sunny weather, Thursday was simply perfect here in Essex... and then look what happens, overcast cool and damp. Weekend wet and windy, next week not looking much better.

I know the Government has a lot on its plate at the moment what with the economy in tatters world peace and all that... but it is about time they sorted out the damn weather LOL

Edited by GemmaJF - 03 Mar 2012 at 9:43am
sussexecology View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sussexecology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 12:05pm

Hi Gemma

Yes got to agree with you on that one.

I'm totally fed up with the weather at the moment.

I think we should blame the weathermen too, as well as the government, because they keep changing their minds on what it is going to be like. Means I have to keep changing my mind too. Thursday night toad watch had to be canceled due to the weather, and wasn't very happy at all.

It can only get better, that's what i say but i totally agree with you on this topic. It never seems to stay mild for long enough, esp at night. Something needs to be done for sure.

Next week, it is going to a few days on sunshine and relatively mild and then the wet stuff comes back.....make the most of it while you can. Smile

Edited by sussexecology - 03 Mar 2012 at 12:10pm
tim hamlett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim hamlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 1:42pm
don't know what you're on about, it's lovely and sunny here in stoke. hang on a minute, now it's raining...no it's sunny again, no it's cloudy, no it's raining no it's sunny...etc

tim
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 10:12pm
Would you believe the sun came out here about 1 minute after I posted this morning...

.... then it went away again about 30 seconds later!
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 10:51am
Ps got rained off at my first foray hunt at a boot sale this morning keith
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic