the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Alien & Naturalised species of the UK > Aliens
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wall Lizards - Dorset

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:01am
Hi Will interesting theory just a line to let all.known I am still about keith
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:18am
You had as worried Keith Wink
will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 8:14am
Hi Keith - good to hear from youBig smile!  I wish those wall lizards were Frenchy stowaways!
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 6:53pm
hi folks yes got a bit lathargic over the cold months an should have made the effort to look on some of the nicer days but been to miserable as I have been helping out some poor abadoned cat and kittens since last year and one of my favourites went missing for a week and I found her dead under a bush and will have to start bucking my ideas up
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
Tom Omlette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Omlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 8:46pm
hi Keith. nice to hear from you.

tom

GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 7:27pm
Sorry to hear you have been feeling down Keith, come on cheer up spring is here, sort of. Smile
Rags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 6:45pm
Thanks Gemma, since you posted that its rained non-stop. Confused
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 7:15pm
hmmmm yep, been pouring down here and the wind has been howling. It was nice on Friday though. Big smile
Rags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 5:39pm
Plenty of Podarcis out in the sunshine this week. Including this yellow chinned male from Southbourne direction.

(First Lb seen this week also.)

Rags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:21pm

Two photos of the same juvenile Pm found at Durlston Country Park today. Looks like they are still hanging on.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic