the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Alien & Naturalised species of the UK > Aliens
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ME 1st GREEN & PMs FROM BOSCOMBE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ME 1st GREEN & PMs FROM BOSCOMBE
    Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 2:21pm
WELL PLEASED SEE LOTS OF PM + THREE GREEN LIZARDS.TODAY has been agreat day or I should say 2 hours for the first time not knowing were to start as I see three male Pms chasing a fem within 5minutes of arriving then the biggest suprise and bonus I see three green lizards and managed a photo of it also see pair of pms mating I must say they were a bit lively for me to capture ,but I put my finger near a male that came up and sniffed attempted a bite then ran away .heres a few shots from todaykeith

Edited by AGILIS
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
wolves121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolves121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 4:16pm
nice finds i went down to boscombe in march saw plenty of wall lizards but no greens may have been to early. marc
seen 328 british sp of birds an 6 sp of brtish reptiles
Peter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2008 at 4:06am
Good work Keith, great pictures
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 4:45pm
see another couple of greens today slightly smaller so they are breeding.  regards
to my third pic I not to sure as to what it is it certainly not a pm and was at least 10 inches long and didnt look like a male pm or like this pic of a mature male pm pm or  green lizardkeith

Edited by AGILIS
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2008 at 1:52am
yes the third top row cheers David I suspected it might be But for the fact it was around 9 to 10 inches that made me think Regards keith
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic