the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Website and Technical > Web forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Making posts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batmancaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Making posts
    Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 3:49pm
I recently joined about a month ago and posted some information on a Forum thread on 27 September.

To date my posting is unavailable to users other than myself.

Does anyone know why this is and that if there is a problem, how do I get it rectified?

Thanks,

Karl
Iowarth View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 8:41am
 Hi Karl

I can only apologise. At least once, almost every day, I use the new posts feature to view any new posts and to authorise them if need be. Unfortunately, for some reason, once in a while the software doesn't show them up, although I believe this has more to do with how each of us uses their computer than anything else. Between me and the other moderators, however, things rarely slip through the net.

On this occasion, I'm afraid your post well and truly did. I have now authorised it. I am sorry but, as I am sure you will appreciate, the first few posts by anyone do need authorising as a form of guarding against spam. Hopefully, in your case, this problem will now be resolved.

For everyone else's benefit, your previous posts can be found at:-

http://www.herpetofauna.co.uk/Forum/a-revolution-in-newt-surveying_topic4209_post31880.html?KW=#31880

http://www.herpetofauna.co.uk/Forum/baby-common-lizard_topic4272_post31881.html?KW=#31881 

All the best

Chris

Edited by Iowarth - 30 Oct 2012 at 8:42am
Chris Davis, Site Administrator

Co-ordinator, Sand Lizard Captive Breeding Programme (RETIRED)
Batmancaver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batmancaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 11:42am
Hi Chris,

Thanks for sorting that out for me.
No worries about the delay, I guessed I'd somehow been overlooked. It happens, no problems.

Anyway, I understand the checking procedure and I can guarantee that I am not a tin of Spam!! Smile

Cheers

Karl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic