the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Photography
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GThane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Location
    Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 10:21am
Hi,

I know that giving information on potential sites for seeing reptiles is often unfavourable, however I thought got I'd give it a shot.
I'm a wildlife photographer from Farnborough in Hampshire and have a keen interest in reptiles, specifically snakes and wanted to know how I'd go about finding information on locations for sites in Hampshire/Surrey.
I have a couple of sites I used to go to, however unfortunately recently they have not proved fruitful in finding many reptiles to photograph and wanted to branch out.
If you don't want to post a location on the forum, I fully understand. My email is on my profile if today wish to get in touch.

Thanks,

Gavin
Hawley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 12:02pm
Message sent.

You could join SARG if you wanted to know more http://www.surrey-arg.org.uk/SARGWEB.php?app=Home
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic