the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > UK Reptiles and Amphibians
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Herps in Hampshire, end of September

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yashca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Herps in Hampshire, end of September
    Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 9:43pm
I've just recently got the opportunity to spend a day in Hampshire. A friend of mine has got a job interview down there, so we were thinking of driving down from Derbyshire on the 26th September, and maybe doing a bit of nature related stuff the next day.

I've never been to Hampshire, and I think there are quite a few herps there that I have never seen before, Smooth Snake, Sand Lizard, Wall Lizard, maybe a few introduced amphibians as well. Just wondering if the 27th Sept is too late in the year to have any luck finding any, and, if not, if there is anyone on here that can recommend any reliable sites or possibly even show me rouund one?

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me.
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 9:49pm
Give Jon (Herpetologic2) a PM.
Yashca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yashca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2011 at 5:08pm
Thanks Gemma, I will do. No internet of my own till next week so I keep stealing moments on friends phones.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic