the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > ARG UK - Amphibian & Reptile Groups of the UK > ARG UK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help contacting Berkshire Group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie_neaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help contacting Berkshire Group
    Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 2:05pm
Hi Everyone!

I've recently become very interested in Herpetology whilst studying at University and would like to join the Berkshire Reptile and Amphibian Group!  I've visited the ARG UK web page but the contact email for the group didn't work (had a delivery error from hotmail) and the website I found does not seem to have any contact details.  I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction :)

Many thanks!
Jamie
Zoology student with the herps bug!
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 2:55pm
Did  you try the phone number Jamie?

If you go here:

and click the Berkshire Amphibian & Reptile Group  you should get a pop up on the map to the left with contact details
jamie_neaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie_neaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 3:06pm
Thanks! I've just given them a call and the group leader is on leave until monday so probably why the email hasn't worked!  Will contact them next week

Cheers!
Matt Smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 2:14pm
Jamie - did you get this sorted?   The e-mail contact on the ARG page should work as that is a current e-mail for Andy, though he is away from his phone a lot. The website is under construction at the moment so details need to be added. We also have a Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/362248367128874/ and a Yahoo Groups mailing system.

Any problems get in touch with me via FB or e-mail.

Matt
Independent Consultant Ecologist ¦ Berkshire County Herp Recorder
jamie_neaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamie_neaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 5:55pm
Thanks Matt! I sent an email off on Monday, and the phone line was busy, I'll drop you a message if that's ok!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic