the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > News > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bear Grylls again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bear Grylls again
    Posted: 23 Apr 2015 at 6:55am
I didn't think my esteem for this man could get any lower, but having bitten the heads off snakes and stabbed alligators in the neck all in the name of 'TV entertainment' we now have the killing of a rare and protected American crocodile on the most recent episode of The Island. What next, barbequing a Galapagos marine iguana?
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2015 at 7:11am
Totally agree Will ,he pissed me off some years ago committing some other uncalled for atrocity on some python like snake I commented on.
It just goes to show what extremes people will do to be noticed or make money from.and to please audiences of plebs like the Roman gladiators did . ps I won't watch the program as I its not my kettle of fish all these masochistic twats celebs trying to be famouse on big bro or get me out of here makes me gag up .Keith

Edited by AGILIS - 23 Apr 2015 at 7:20am
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
Paul Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 1:10pm
Nice to see you back on form Keith
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 7:35am
Cheers Paul
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic