the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Off-Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Err yeah, but why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2014 at 5:17pm
Well the places thàt I lurk on are MOD training areas For the SAS and Paras etc so me with the old camo kit on they might take me as some sort of enemy hiding in the gorse bushes and get into firefight would add bit of excitement to heath herping ,I had better bring me old retro AK47 out of mothballs that I have been saving for a emergency in todays current euro dilemà hope mi5 ain't monitoring this site Keith

Edited by AGILIS - 14 Jan 2014 at 5:20pm
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
Tom Omlette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Omlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2014 at 7:22pm
i want to see you doing this keith (forward to 1:23).

tom

Edited by Tom Omlette - 14 Jan 2014 at 7:23pm
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 1:14pm
Blimey Tim you expect a lot from my sites perhaps I could feed a smooth snake a fly agaric impregnated lizard to liven it up a bit as they already are a bit agressive keith
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Omlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 7:21pm
i think you should do a parachute jump from 12000ft right onto an adder then torment it into biting you…all completely necessary and in the interests of scientific study of course!

tom
JaySteel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySteel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 7:53pm
I think his parachute jump should be done bare-footed and land him right on top of a large hibernacular and catch the adders basking in early spring! If you're any kind of herpetologist you'll be able to land with a dramatic forward roll whilst catching two large adders behind the head!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Omlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 8:14pm
yes, and your not allowed to use your hands…catch them between your toes!
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 8:18pm
add a trampoline, then Keith can bounce back up to a waiting helicopter whilst still holding the adders... all quite necessary to educate the public regarding these fascinating animals...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Omlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 11:11pm
then get one of your ex sas mates to cut off the adder's head and eat the body raw even thought there's a macdonalds just round the corner.

Edited by Tom Omlette - 15 Jan 2014 at 11:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic