the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Website and Technical > Web forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a good suggestion?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sussexecology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by ben rigsby ben rigsby wrote:

if everyones happy. great.
it was just a thought.

Oh yes, happy bunnies we are................happy herp workers more like

I don't really have any preference, but it might encourage me to spend more time on this forum  reading what everybody is moaning and groaning about.

Or to have a little giggle when the workload gets too much for me. LOL Big smile

I don't think that I would come here for a moan and groan though. Or have the time to do it, if I'm honest

Lovely forum though so thanks Chris

The thread about the planes was interesting by the way!!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 11:15am

Well in a min I’m gonna get moaning about the RSPCA. You know I waited for hours for them in woodland on Saturday and they didn’t come. Meanie Mummy set out a search party looking for me cos I didn’t come home when I said I would and that’s all the fault of the RSPCA cos they didn’t come out when they were desperately needed. Meanie Mummy was livid with me, at that moment of us meeting afterwards I wish I had of been raped and murdered cos she was in one hell of a foul mood.

sussexecology View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sussexecology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 8:54pm
I'll agree with you there BabySue

I'd like to moan about them too as had a similar situation a few years back when i stumbled across a seriously injured swan whilst doing another survey.

The RSPCA didn't bother coming out and I ended up contacting the local wildlife hospital, who came out to rescue the animal. Whether it survived or not, i don't know - I really hope so anyway. Poor thing had been attacked by a dog or something similar. It was in a very bad way .....

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 11:42am

My thread..... http://www.herpetofauna.co.uk/Forum/rspca-good-or-bad-your-thoughts_topic3755.html?KW= .

Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 5:41pm
raped and murdered!! Steady on Sue. Then who would your mum have to moan at? Thumbs Down
RobV
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 9:28am

Oh don’t worry, Meanie Mummy never has a shortage of people to moan at.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic