the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Off-Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dueling mandarins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dueling mandarins
    Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 7:42am

Hi all,

saw something weird yesterday - no not the nude man on a mountain bike riding through thick forest, although that was pretty weird!

No... I'm talking about these Mandarin ducks. I never knew that the males fought so hard for a female, Jeez it look like they were going to kill each other in the middle of the forest - how weird is that!? No wonder foxes are able to catch them.

RobV
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:12pm
Yikes.
Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:50pm

Hi Sue,

I assume you're talking about the guy on the bike, yeah, deeply disturbing is how I'd put it.

R

RobV
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 3:48pm

A naked man on a bike would be....... . No, I was reacting to the fighting ducks.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 3:55pm

BTW you should have taken a pic of the naked man, thatĘd have been good to poke fun at. My Old Cousin Valerie in France hits the streets and takes photos of chavs and posts them online, itĘs great laughing at chav piccies.

Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 7:23pm

Ha Ha, love that smiley being sick!!

I couldn't bring myself to take a pic of the nude cyclist Sue, it was too appalling to look at for too long!

RobV
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 9:46am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic