the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Off-Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A NEW DRAGonFLY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A NEW DRAGonFLY
    Posted: 01 Oct 2007 at 2:36am

Hi here is a new imerged dragonfly from imago state & eating the remains

Edited by AGILIS
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
Jeroen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeroen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2007 at 5:30am
Libellula quadrimaculata ?
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2007 at 8:20am
hi Jeroen I presume as you stated its a four spotted chaser got a better pic but having a prob sizing them not sending any one have any ideas  keith

Edited by AGILIS
AndyS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2007 at 12:43pm

Originally posted by AGILIS AGILIS wrote:

hi Jeroen I presume as you stated its a four spotted chaser got a better pic but having a prob sizing them not sending any one have any ideas  keith

What Software are you using? 

AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2007 at 1:10pm

hi Andy i was using fuji finepics  prog also corella the fine pics was ok then that went all pearshaped and the & corella wasnt doing me any favours so I wiped it  out,   for some reason the sizing down pic size  aint working right for me any ideas no probs compressing just pics wont go to the size I want them etc cheers   keith

Edited by AGILIS
AndyS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2007 at 1:52pm

Well you could try reinstalling the Fuji software, if not before you download your pictures from your Camera, you could re-save them as a Smaller image whilst still keeping the Original one for further use.

Normally done in View/Edit images section of your Camera

If not send them to Me!

Edit: Hope you don't Mind? I'll remove it later if you want.

Edited by AndyS
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2007 at 5:44pm

Keith, don't know about your software but right clicking on the piccy reveals under properties that it is 953x1677 pixels. It will start looking right on the forum when you get the first number down to about 700 to 800 pixels or less something you can check on your puter before uploading 

and remember

the spaces first, then the piccy will stop the text wrapping.

AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 2:11am
  Hi Andy & Morning  Gemma have tried the spacing but still cant get it to  work. and have been cutting pics down to 159 kb for sending I am not to sure of checking the pixel levels but will perservere with it till it comes right I hope so !   cheers keith

Edited by AGILIS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic