the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Adder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MORE PUBLISHED PREDUDICE on ADDERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arvensis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2007 at 7:59pm
Perhaps someone needs to write to the paper and to emphasise that whilst a Adder is not harmless, if they are left alone, they will leave us alone.

Mark

Edited by arvensis
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2007 at 2:18pm
 Hi Tony looks like were all out ranked again nice to see a 5 star vet return keith
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2007 at 1:42am
HI ALL  I replied to the local rag who published the error I pointed out  on the use of a smooth snake as representitive of an adder, they published the letter but not  my adder pic good job this article was not issued in the Southern  England local news no doubt ther would be people out ther killing smooth snakes as dangerous beasts .
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
Alan Hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2007 at 3:16am
Originally posted by AGILIS AGILIS wrote:

no doubt ther would be people out ther killing smooth snakes as dangerous beasts .

there already are mate, and don't forget , "i killed an enormous adder today. i knew it was an adder as it had a yellow v on it's neck"
O-> O+>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic