the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Adder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 PICS OF ADDER on LEITH HILL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 PICS OF ADDER on LEITH HILL
    Posted: 15 Apr 2007 at 10:59am

Hi just thought I would show the  adder I took last year at Leith hill sitting out in the open on some sandstone taken with my camera phone so quality a bit down

keith

Edited by AGILIS
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2007 at 1:12pm
HI Tony I didnt pick it up as you can see it was on its way but the girth was quite fat and I assumed it as being a fem and was more interested in getting the camera phone out to snap it before it was gone  mind you fems do tend  to be browner and me eyes aint what they used to be thats my excuse  but taken your advice  and edited out its sex regards keith 

Edited by AGILIS
Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2007 at 2:53am

Keith,

good photo with your phone keith. I must remember to update mine, I couldnt even take a phtoto of a house with mine!

Rob

RobV
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic