the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Photography
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Macro lens

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Macro lens
    Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 8:28am
Please forgive me here folks as I realise this is not an advertising site. However, we have alot of photography macro adicts here so....

I have a Sigma 50mm macro EX DG Canon Fit brand new and still in the box with all documents and packing for sale. This lens is surplus as I have three macro lenses.
I'm looking for ú80 to make a quick sale, need to raise cash by 8th April

If i ebay the lens the cash goes straight into the bank via paypal and my wife's eyes will light up and i'll see none of it (Yes, I know my place)

Hope you don't mind me doing this one off Gemma,
Al
O-> O+>
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 1:23pm
Its the Martin one probably
Alan Hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 1:24pm
Thank you Gemma!

Take care,
Al
O-> O+>
Alan Hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2007 at 3:39pm
Lens is now sold, thanks to those that showed an interest.
Al
O-> O+>
darlington_gcn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlington_gcn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2007 at 4:26am

pah to canon people!

owner of nikon f80 35mm SLR, dimage Z10 compact digital and ta da woo....fujifinepix s2 pro slr, 28-80 and 70-300 and macro.

hehe finally got business plan ready to sort for my photography business...so any tips appreciated...gonna start with weddings as done some before and go on from there

Working on a 12 month conservation project with Durham Wildlife Trust and Darlington Borough Council on Great Crested Newts. Any help/advice appreciated - rjackson@durhamwt.co.uk
Alan Hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2007 at 4:31am
Pah back

It's not the camera but the person behind it

Uh oh, weddings? I've done a few and as a person not to fond of the species homo sapien it can be tough, you've gotta be quite firm and controlling to get all the guests how you want them as they babble away oblivious

Good luck
Al
O-> O+>
Deano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2007 at 9:51am

Wedding Photography - it is another term for selling your soul.

Deano
Better to be lucky than good looking.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic