the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Website and Technical > Web forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Site outage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Site outage
    Posted: 07 Mar 2007 at 6:24pm

Hi All,

Just to let you all know there is some background work going on with the server that RAUK uses. Nothing to worry about but there may be an outage or outages over the next few days whilst the host company migrates the server.

If you find the site is not available please check back in an hour or two, all should be back to normal.

Best regards,

Gemma

Vicar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 7:42pm

Just for feedback......

I've been getting an awful lot of outage recently (all day). Mostly:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'  Script timed out

Are they still sorting the server?

Steve Langham - Chairman    
Surrey Amphibian & Reptile Group
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 10:32pm

Hi Steve,

This disruption seems to be on and off at the moment, I gave up last night trying to get onto the forums because I was just getting time outs all the time. Things seem back to normal now though at my end. Trouble with this sort of thing is though the server migration might take an hour it often takes 24hrs for it to propogate across the web. All I can suggest to users experiencing any problems just leave it for a day or so - else it can be very frustrating, I have no control over this issue.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic