the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Societies, Groups and Clubs > Meetings and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Herp Workers Meeting 2006

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Coordinator
Forum Coordinator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herpetologic2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Herp Workers Meeting 2006
    Posted: 28 Feb 2006 at 5:00pm

Just a little note to ask if anyone on the Forum managed to get to the Herp Workers Meeting on the 3rd to 5th February 2006 at the Coventry Technocentre?

It has to be said that the meeting was a great success with up to 140 people - with presentations and workshops on a real diverse set of subjects - the best being for me the talk on Leatherback Turtles in UK coastal waters - brought back memories of my Marine Biology degree...

JC

rhysrkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhysrkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2006 at 2:58pm

Hey Jon

I thought the meeting was very good with some productive and positive discussions on the Sunday.  I also enjoyed Jon's talk - I have some of his papers, if you like PM me and I'll email them.  Most of them are to do with using Turtles as oceanographers - the jelly fish aggregation research that he mentioned hasn't been published yet - keep an eye out for it in Ecology.

Keep up the good work with ARGUK and NAARS btw.

Cheers

R

Rhys
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic