the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Reporting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALL SIX IN onE MORNING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SNAKE* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALL SIX IN onE MORNING
    Posted: 27 May 2005 at 5:31am

i had a fantastic morning on wednesday i thought all my birthdays came at once many thanks to Chris G O i managed to spot all six british reptiles in one morning.as some of you may know ive been trying to take pics of adders, well a small miracle happened i have my my first pics. 

1 young female sand lizard many common lizards 3 grass snakes many slow worms 4 adders 1 male 2 female and a juvenile and the iceing on the cake about 9 smooth snakes of various life stages, watching chris taking pics of the head and tail and measuring the length of each smooth snake fantastic

paul

Alan Hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 6:54am
Excellent news Paul!

Ah , So it was you out with Chris when I phoned him , he said he was out herping

Glad you enjoyed yourself mate
Al
*SNAKE* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SNAKE* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2005 at 9:10am

hi m8 that was last week and im still buzzin

paul

Chris G-O View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris G-O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2005 at 9:16am
Hey hey glad you both enjoyed your recent days out & subsequent forays! There's loads of Surrey and NE Hants to survey, and i'm looking forward to us getting some of the blanks filled in. Keep up the good work!

cheers,
Chris
Chris Gleed-Owen, Research & Monitoring Officer, The HCT & BHS Research Committee Chair
djp_phillips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djp_phillips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2006 at 10:43am
Wow, great finds,
What was the weather like that day?
Reptiles & Amphibians of France:
www.herpfrance.com

European Field Herping Community:
www.euroherp.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic