the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Grass Snake
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIG GRASSIES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 5:34pm
Well Keith,

you have your answer as to why so few big Grassies around - killed by ignorance its seems. But i must get me one of those lassoo measuring sticks so I can calculate a circle laying on the floor!! LOL

Paul,

hi mate, haven't heard from you in a while - thing is, this one in Lithuania, and I can't see even Jon flying right over there to seek out a biggie for the record pool.

But I'll give you a clue as to why I can't post up which is probably the largest / longest Grass snake in the UK at this moment - unless suzie is right about the lake district, which all being well I might get round to having a look this summer.

Like an idiot I was so intent on the size, I wasn't thinking about the background and it is so recognisable that it would be easily identifable from the pics. Yes, I could photo shop them and cut out the background, but after the stick I just got about a photo shopped pic I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon.

Just keep looking in Kent Paul, you'll find it no doubt.

Cheers 
RobV
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic