the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > UK Reptiles and Amphibians
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do you do with your dead things?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 12:49pm

It ainÆt never crossed my tiny mind that tree rats are like trolls, youÆre dead good at anaylsing things Ben. AinÆt no wonder I dig squirrels then, weÆre so alike and hearing about them being shot is so distressing. I hope people that shoot them get struck by lightning or slip and drown in the bath or somethinÆ cos theyÆre mean.

IÆd love a squirrel in my bed. YouÆre so lucky Ben. I think my only animal encounter in my house was Bad Dad pretending to chase a stray dog out of the house whilst I was sat on the loo and he left a pretend sh*t in my bedroom. My experience wasnÆt as nice as yours.

Agilis, you oughta try shoplifting if you wanna cut your food bills. But donÆt do it in Aldi as the staff there are rather observant.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 9:57am

Is it illegal to sell badger skulls? Bad DadÆs known for years how much I hate his dead things and we went to Cliffe Castle musuem and the guy there caringly said that heÆd take Bad DadÆs collection of horrible things off him when he karks it cos it worried me about what IÆm to do with them when he snuffs it cos theyÆre just horrible and creepy. Anyway I was talking to Bad Dad last night and we got talking about flogging them on ebay and he said he wasnÆt sure if theyÆd be allowed to be sold for money cos of them being a protected species which I guess makes sense cos there could be baddie people in the world who kill badgers to get their skulls, not all skulls could be from natural causes and thatÆs be tragic if people did kill badgers for their skulls. Bad DadÆs skulls are roadkills, he had a ærot boxÆ which heÆd put dead badgers into cos he said foxes would make off with their heads if he left them at the side of the road and went looking for them later. IÆll give that guy at the museum Bad DadÆs dead stuff but I was just curious if it is legal to trade in dead things? What about stuffed badgers too?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic