the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Off-Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amorous advances

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amorous advances
    Posted: 06 Jan 2007 at 10:42am

Hi all,

major racket outside my house last night, yelping and squealing and all sorts. I thought, crikey what can possible be so bad as to make so much noise, fox run over by a car maybe? A cat being mauled by a pitbull maybe? No, well, you work it out!!!

RobV
Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2007 at 4:54pm

Tony,

It reminded me of the first time I saw mating Grassies and how the male got pulled all around the bushes backwards by the female. the only difference of course, is that they didn't let the whole world know about the agony! lol. And I agree about the Peacocks... they sound like tarzan in a stepover bumhold!

R

RobV
Alan Hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2007 at 1:03pm
Cool shot Robert Just keep them away from sick bas***ds like Otis or Bryan Ferry , "kill the beasts Kill the beasts, tally ho snort snort"
O-> O+>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic