the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Off-Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Reptile Forum.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamVester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK Reptile Forum.
    Posted: 04 Aug 2006 at 2:34pm

Hey,

Sorry to jump in like this and just blurt out some spam rubbish no one probily wants to hear.

I am a web designer from the UK I have just designed a new website just for Reptiles.

The site is aimed at people keeping all sorts of reptiles who wish to share infomation with each other about there friends.

So if anyone needs help with someone and someone else knows you can traid info and learn..

reason i am posting this here is because i noticed everyone here is interested in UK reptiles. whats crossing my mind is if you are interested in UK reptiles why wouldnt you be interested in reptiles from other parts of the world and have questions about them..

This new forum i have designed COULD help you out with some of your problems or questions if you have no ware else to look or just want one on one advice.

Anyways i have went on for ages now about how you should go to this site and whatever just give it a go its a friendly community thats just starting out why not get to no us all and gain infomation.

our site:

www.reptile-forums.co.uk

hope to see you soon and Reptiles RULE!!!

www.reptile-forums.co.uk
Vicar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2006 at 2:50pm

Hi Adam.

You're correct, the majority of people here prefer to see our reptiles living wild in the UK (and elsewhere), but we often get queries about captive animals, so at least we'll have somewhere to point them now :P

Steve Langham - Chairman    
Surrey Amphibian & Reptile Group
herpetologic2 View Drop Down
Forum Coordinator
Forum Coordinator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herpetologic2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2006 at 6:02pm

Yep I prefer to see reptiles in the wild rather than keeping them in artificial conditions - though not my cup of tea it probably a good thing for the people to learn about the reptiles that they are keeping.

Jon

arvensis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arvensis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2006 at 6:02am
There is already a good forum for keeping reptiles, inverts etc on the Livefoods website.   Lots of helpful people there if advice is needed.    I don't keep anything myself though.

Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic