the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Adder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adder Photography

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimpklop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2006 at 2:42pm

Originally posted by GemmaJF GemmaJF wrote:

Mark, the piccy on p24 is a perfect qualifying shot

What picture are you referring to? This is P24 and I cant see any pictures maybe having a dumb moment but please explain.

Thanks

James

Edited by Jimpklop
Im Craving Adder's(www.jimpklop.moonfruit.com)
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2006 at 2:51pm
typo, should be p21
Jimpklop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimpklop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2006 at 10:25am
Gemma
Have you photographed Adders yet?
I want to see some pictures.
Thanks
James
Im Craving Adder's(www.jimpklop.moonfruit.com)
arvensis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arvensis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2006 at 2:01pm
It's a shame that it was underexposed - I forgot the golden rule 'Thou shalt bracket thy exposures'.   The one yesterday would've made a nice piccy if it wasnt off like a shot seconds after lifting the tin!   One of these i'll get a good in situ piccy.   I did get one earlier this year but that was cheating - it was when I took the kids to the reptillary.

Mark
Suzi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2006 at 6:55pm
Out tonight for a walk and had a look under a few tins at 8.45 and found a mid-sized grass snake under one (off like a shot) and a slow moving female adder under another.
Suz
yellowhammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowhammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 6:44am

Hi, can I join the annoying bit of vegetation club too? Here's my application

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 6:49am
I think we will need a group vote on this one, is it annoying enough I wonder? Seems to me with such a nice piccy of an adder 'in the blue' it would have to be much worse, what do people think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowhammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 6:59am

Gemma,

Don't worry, there's plenty more (and worse) where that came from!

Ian

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 7:17am
 I have an incredible collection of them too! Best post some up and see if you can qualify

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowhammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2006 at 7:46am

Haven't got any more adder photos here (I'm supposed to be working, and when the boss comes back I will be!) but how's about a common lizard with extra greenery?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
  Share Topic