the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Website and Technical > Web forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For The Mods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparviter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For The Mods
    Posted: 25 May 2015 at 9:18pm
Hi, my apologies if this is the wrong place for this post, but I have a query... I started a thread in the Adder sub-forum some time ago and it still appears to be pending. I wanted to know why, and wondered if it might be because it gives information as to locations where I believe there may be adders? I have recently had some success finding and photographing adders and wanted to start a new thread if the old one is redundant. I apologies again if I have broke the forum rules or gone against the ethics of the forum.
Regards, Lee
VickyS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:56am
Hi Sparviter. I am having the same problem. I posted a reply to a post about a problem pond and it was never added. If the posts were unsuitable for some reason it would be nice to know why!
Iowarth View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:35pm
Hi both

I am sorry you have had problems. The problem almost certainly relates to an occasional gremlin with the forum whereby the Admins are not notified of new posts - or even see them in the overall list of posts. I have no idea why but this has been referred to forum software designers.

If we find a post too specific with regard to locality we may well edit in this respect and then approve or, if more complex get in touch with the poster (the obvious exception being spam which we just obliterate!)

Should you have a repeat of the problem please simply message us and we will address the issue.

Regards
Chris
Chris Davis, Site Administrator

Co-ordinator, Sand Lizard Captive Breeding Programme (RETIRED)
Sparviter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparviter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 5:45pm
Thank you Chris!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic