the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Off-Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Confused of Worcestershire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S10 WRM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confused of Worcestershire
    Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 3:12pm
Has anybody any idea what Churchfields is going on about in the European forum? Something about spitting cobras in Austria?
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 4:29pm
Not got a clue, but he posts about it here too. Sorry do not wish to sound rude, but I have not been able to follow what is being said about it at all.
Iowarth View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 8:41am
Until such day as I see a picture of one of the snakes in situ I take it all with a pinch of salt. In the meantime, I leave it as it is and regard it as light entertainment.

Chris
Chris Davis, Site Administrator

Co-ordinator, Sand Lizard Captive Breeding Programme (RETIRED)
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 12:48pm
I just realised that I have made it more confusing. S10 WRM meant the European forum on this site, so already knew the topic is posted here. 

I believe the guy is banned on all the European herpetofauna forums, so wrongly assumed that it was posts on these you were referring to S10 WRM.

So far I have found out that the guy is regularly bitten by these deadly snakes (as in several times a day) and has been for decades, but somehow is still able to post about them. I concur with Chris, treat it as what it is.

Edited by GemmaJF - 05 Mar 2017 at 12:57pm
S10 WRM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S10 WRM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 9:38pm
Well, telling people that black-necked spitting cobras are spreading throughout central Europe is likely to discourage a lot of tourists. On the other hand, maybe Brexit will ensure they don't come over here with their foreign ways and venom Big smile 
churchfield62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchfield62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 4:00pm
not funny. why worcestershire?

...and im not a dairy

...and im not a copy of me again and again and... (36y of black necked spitting cobras in austria are tooooooo long)
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 4:29pm
It doesn't have to be  Worcestershire.

... confused of Essex

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchfield62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 10:07am
even my dad agrees with you, but make your house save, next time its you.

thank you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote churchfield62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 12:19pm

didnt see the video from wien? (in situ)
same in my garden, but most are black (salzburg).
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 8:32pm
No need to make my house safe or worry. Snakes (particularly venomous ones) and I get on just fine. I will open my doors and welcome them in.

The problem here in Essex is spiders. Huge spiders, bigger than dinner plates. They run up the curtains, hide under my bed, take over the bath, sit on my head... ...you just would not believe what I go through every single day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic