the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Smooth Snake
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CA at Frensham ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CA at Frensham ?
    Posted: 28 Sep 2004 at 1:27am

Anybody seen any CA at Frensham recently ?, I know they are supposed to be there, but having been wandering over there regularly for the last couple of months, and seeing many other snakes, not a sniff of a CA !

But then...I've never seen an LA on Thursley where they a 'supposed' to be also !, tho plenty at Frensham and Hankley

Vicar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2004 at 12:11am
OK, by recently, I mean in the last 5-10 years ??....anybody ?
Philip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2005 at 8:50pm

Hi vicar

I havnt been over to Frensham for a great deal of years but I will be going this year especially if there are reports of smooth snakes in the area.

I have only just taken an interest in British snakes after seeing a rather large sloworm like thing on the far end of Broxhead Common in Hants.  Problem was in was not alone and it was very olive green with lizard like eyes and no other markings.  I am about to to photography as an added interest and I will let you know if I see any smooth snakes in the hants surrey area if thats ok.

Vicar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2005 at 10:26pm
That would be great !, but if you do, pls private message me, rather than advertise where they are on the forum :P
Steve Langham - Chairman    
Surrey Amphibian & Reptile Group
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic