the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Societies, Groups and Clubs > Your Society or Group
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Berkshire ARG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Berkshire ARG
    Posted: 01 May 2003 at 10:31am

My first attempt at finding my way round this nice but complex site, hopefully this message will appear in the right place :-)

For those that are interested/in the area, we are in the process of getting the Berkshire ARG (BRAG - nice name) up and running.  Our initial meeting was held last month and was attended by people for across the county.  We have an e-group set up on Yahoo (BerksHerpGroup@yahoogroups.co.uk) and will be running a newt id/surveying course later on this month at Dinton Pastures Country Park near Winnersh. 

I have volunteered to collate any Herp records for BRAG and produce the various dot maps as and when required.  So far I have managed to find very few records, the list from the Biological Records Centre is very short.  If anyone has any records for Berkshire they would be willing to pass on please let me know.

Regards

Matt

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic