the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Conservation > Habitat Loss
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice appreciated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:46pm
Glad to hear a positive result Ian. If you need any artificial refuges to help with surveying just let me know.
Madfossa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madfossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:57pm
Yeah it was really good news, i was surprised and tend to prepare for the worst possible outcome Smile

Many thanks Gemma i appreciate that, once ive met the ecologist i'll let you know. Do you use Onduline?

GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 2:34pm
Yep I use Onduline and have plenty available for surveys within Essex.
Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 6:20pm
Ian hi,

is it Imogen you are meeting with, or Jeremy Dagley?

I would ask you not to put tins down in that area, but you are entitled to do what you wish as it is a public space. But you may find that you don't find if you get my meaning. You'll just be making handy looky holes for "collectors".

Still, its good that someone has agreed to meet you.

Robert
RobV
Madfossa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madfossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 7:10pm
I pm'd you on that one, but can remove the 3 put down by C L A R E, now if you'd like.

I dont mind running the gauntlet of strange people who seem to meet there after 5:30pm...very unnervingWacko
Excellent Gemma, thanks Wink
Fless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 7:31am
Hi Gemma

I hope you don't mind me asking but. I am keen to see my first wild adder but after hours of patiently searching backwarden, I have found none :(

If you could advise locations of hibernaculum at Danbury common and/or backwarden I'd have slightly better chances

Of course I'll report any sightings and keep a respectful distance

Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic