the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Adder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

adder pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SNAKE* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: adder pics
    Posted: 06 Aug 2004 at 11:49pm

hi me again as some of you are aware ive been trying to take pics of adders in the wild, ive looked in my area near uxbridge with no luck, went to st austell in cornwall spent the day looking but no luck, yesterday 6-8-04 i thought ill go to the reptile center and ask a ranger about spotting adders, i had a look in the enclosures before i set of, while looking in the sand lizard enclosure for the second time i spotted a baby adder in there it took him 15 mins to get it out with the grabs though the netting. anyway i left the center and went looking for adders on his advice and gess what,

STILL NO ADDERS   i wont be beaten

all the best      paul  

evilmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evilmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2004 at 5:35pm

dont suppose the time of year helps, found 1 in 3 days of lookin :p not great but made me smile :) although he was long gone before got a chance to even think of photographing him.

good luck

Mike Lister BSc hons Ecology & Env management
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic