the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Adder
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Going to porthmadog again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
phillip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going to porthmadog again
    Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:21am
Cool, its just findingn a spot isnt it, and to know where to go, like i say was luck last time
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:01am
Overcast days are quite good Phillip as the adders take longer to get up to speed. On a sunny day you will need to be out quite early. Good luck!
Suz
phillip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:34pm
If you saw my post last year i visited porthmadog n wales a place iv been many times looking for adders over about 8 years i think, never saw one, last year saw one on the sand dunes of the beach when i wasnt looking typical but was greAt, morning time i think, now im going back this year, any ideas where else to look, and anymore tips as this was just pure luck lol, i know early morning or evening, heaths, are sand dunes common for adders he was on the move i think someone said was just moving as he was very young. Also any good sites near to liverpool as possible? Lol maybe north cheshire?

Edited by phillip - 27 May 2015 at 11:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic